Bloggiesta is a yearly challenge where the blogging community gets together and works on improving their blogs. Throughout the weekend designs see a face lift, posts get cleaned up, reviews get written, or new content ideas get kicked around and it’s a lot of fun! Last time I participated I did a full site redesign putting in nearly fourteen hours of work over three days. This time I want to focus more on content. So here are some things I want to spend time on this weekend:
- Work on writing reviews!
- Write up fairy tale discussion posts.
- Work on lists to help fellow readers find awesome themed books.
- Maybe finally write up that post on must have wordpress plugins for book bloggers.
- Share some awesome reading music stations I created a while back.
- Do Mini-Challenges!
- Possibly work on improving SEO for review posts.
- Possibly tweak the CSS for my bulleted lists because gosh this looks bland.
It’s been a while since I have written anything for this blog, my health resulted in many things taking a back seat these past two months but I’m ready to get back to the grindstone and work on sharing some great book love. As long as I don’t look too closely at the sheer number of books on my Goodreads’ “to-review” shelf. Yikes!